FCC has resumed in person worship. However, knowing the risk associated with this pandemic there will be several precautions to ensure the safest worship environment. These include the following:
- Masks should be worn throughout the worship service.
- One worship service at 10 a.m. on Sunday morning.
- Households should practice social distancing. Pews are marked off with 6 feet intervals. If possible, leave a pew between your family and others.
- Please refrain from social gathering in the narthex prior to and after worship.
- Communion will be celebrated at the end of the worship service. The bread and juice will be in individual cups on tables at the front of the sanctuary. At the appointed time, worshipers will come down, take one cup with bread and one cup of juice, partake and dispose of the cups. Since this will be the end of the worship service, once communion is taken, you may leave the sanctuary. There will be no need to return to your seat.
- Offering trays will not be passed. There will be trays at the back of the sanctuary where offerings can be placed.
- As studies are showing that congregational singing increases the risk of transmission of COVID, there will be minimal congregational singing and we ask that if you sing, you do so with a mask on.
We are aware that some are still at higher risk and will not be comfortable coming to worship in person. We will continue to offer an online option and we encourage those who are at high risk or do not wish to come to in-person worship to continue worshipping remotely. We also encourage those who might be ill or have been exposed to COVID to worship remotely.
Follow us on Facebook at First Christian Church Noblesville. The Sunday worship service will be broadcast live but also retained if another time fits your scheduled. It will be available on the fccnoblesville.org site early in the week. The previous week’s worship service will air on the radio at WETB-LC 106.3.
We will continue to monitor the situation and make changes as necessary.
If you have questions please contact the church office or the minister.
May God bless you during these unusual times.